Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lumpy Throats

When do the lumps in your throat go away when you return to your single life? I get them seeing a slightly sappy commercial or TV show, I get them when I see other couples (whether I know them or not), I get them looking at old pictures, I get them when I talk to my closest friends about what is happening in my life right now (which is why I haven't talked to some of you), I get them when I open my email and he has sent me an innocent message, I get them when I wake up in the morning and when I go to bed at night... *sigh* I just want to know how to cure the lumpy throat syndrome. I don't mind having it when I see a sad movie or when something really bad or super touching happens, but at the moment, it is far too frequent and overwhelming. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I also need to know what to do when Lumpy Throat Syndrome gives way to full blown tears and sobbing. That still happens too...

    ReplyDelete