Sunday, September 5, 2010

Response

So I finally got a response... in it all he had to say was that I was living in Turkey, too far away... and that was it. So that further lets me know the lack of respect he had for me and the relationship we had. I won't lie, it hurts... but you know what?! I finally have closure and an answer and I let him know that. I know that I've attracted these kinds of men because I was so lonely, so sad and, let's just say it, so desperate for love that I was willing to lower my standards and take what I could get. I won't lie, I did feel a genuine connection to Will, but perhaps I was the only one feeling connected... whatever. It's all done with and now I know that I am woman worthy of more. I've passed the test, I've stood strong and I've made a step forward in my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Now I understand your "We need a wine-night" comment on facebook. Girl, I wish I was with you. I'm SO PROUD of you, though!!! I absolutely adore the expectations you have for a man. They're perfect and oh so YOU.

    You've heard me say this before, but I'm so excited for you to be in Turkey. I think you've taken a scary, but NEEDED step in your 'journey.' I can't wait to see what God has in store for you.

    You're amazing and I love you so much. Saving up for a Turkey flight. :)

    <3 Sophia

    ReplyDelete