Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Should Have a Husband

So today in my after school math class I decided to have a little party to celebrate that the students finished their remediation with me. So we stocked the room with soda, chips, cookies and good moods. We did do a little testing advice, but then it was just time to relax and enjoy each others company. As we were joking, laughing and talking one of the students said something to me about "my husband." I laughed and replied that I didn't have one of those and she quickly came back with a "oh, but you should!" I, of course, agreed with her. It's so nice that a 9 year old child can see my merits! :) But the best part was when she followed it up with a comment that her neighbour was looking for a lady... hahahaha! Oh the innocence of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment