Friday, November 26, 2010

Mildly Content

I haven't posted much lately. I know I've dropped a few words here and there about different things, but I think that my writing and blogging on this blog often comes out of angst or some extreme moment. Currently I am lulled into a state of non-writing by the mild content in my life. There is no one here in Turkey that I am interested in dating and while that feels lonely, it doesn't feel as if I am alone. I am on eHarmony and have met some nice guys on there, but distance makes is difficult (although I find it's good because I am really getting to know them... okay, just the one really) and I am content in building a connection or letting it go if that's what God directs me to do. I am content socially with the new friendships I am building here and the connections I am getting to maintain with my friends and family all over the world. Yes, the mildly content feeling will blow away like the leaves from the tree, I am sure... everything has a season, doesn't it? But for now, I plan to enjoy this feeling and to continue working on who I am as a person, as a woman. Life is good, it's a gift and I am loving the gentle unwrapping of it right now, no rush, no fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment